Saturday, December 10, 2011

Blue Moose. Moon? Mood!

I was gonna write some clever sarcastic post about my blue moose, with lots of puns and shiny words with the help of  my beloved good friend here - BUT this has been the most perfect weekend, and I'm feeling lazy and content and forgiving. So:

1. First of all - you can play this in the background - Billie Holiday singing exactly to match my mood, and hopefully yours, too.

2. Last Saturday was my nephew's 2nd birthday, and he threw a party. His big brother  (4.5!) was wearing a cool T Shirt with a moose on it. That moose looked at me, and I looked at him, and we both knew it had to happen. It was just a matter of time. A few days later Moose here joined the team:



 The next morning, however, he was sent under cover to a secret mission in foreign lands, more suitable to Meese than Israel, the 25-degrees-average home of the Camel.


Hope he gets there safely and leads a full, happy life.

There are so many creatures i want to try and crochet, but I can hardly manage a couple of creatures a week. I would like another pair of hands. And eyes. Better still - I would like a rewind button i could press and relive my week doing different things each day.

Aaaaah Billie.

And the universe is listening and echoing, for in these moments a lunar eclipse can be seen from my balcony. Sorry i can't take decent pics of it.


Word of the Day was gonna be the word describing the sounds a moose in love makes, but i can't remember it. If the person telling me about it is reading this, please come forward (quietly, so as not to scare the meese).

1 comment:

  1. ah billie is right.

    love the moose. let me tell you, they are BIG. I'm talking humungous. XXXLARGE. I don't know if you've ever seen one, but when you see them for the first time (and the second, and third, and 4th and so on), you just can't believe how big they really are.

    glad you got to see the eclipse.

    ReplyDelete